Monday, June 14, 2010

Reading List - June 2010

I haven't updated the reading list in quite a while, so here we go. In no particular order, here is what I am reading or re-reading at the moment:

Principia Discordia, by Malaclypse the Younger & Omar Khayyam Ravenhurst;
The Last Unicorn, by Peter S. Beagle;
Trigun: Volume One, by Yasuhiro Nightow;
Fun Home, by Alison Bechdel;
The Faded Sun Trilogy, by C.J. Cherryh;
Fragile Things, by Neil Gaiman;
The Necronomicon, by "Simon";
The Complete Verse of Rudyard Kipling;
The Holy Bible, New King James Version;
The Collected Writings of Zelda Fitzgerald;
The Poetic Edda, Henry Adams Bellows translation;
The Meaning of the Holy Qu'ran, Abdullah Yusuf Ali translation.

What are you reading and why? I am always looking for new favorites.

Literally,

Stephen

1 comment:

Alex said...

Currently I am reading a wizard of Earthsea, a book that is rather easy, but still good. Several books I very much enjoyed include; The Prince By Niccolo Machiavelli, Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift, and My Life - An attempt at an autobiography By Leon Trotsky.