Yes, Grandpa Stephen
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED
There's this song by Tom Smith called "A Boy And His Frog", it's a tribute to the late Jim Henson; it's very sad.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
I'm a little young for that sort of thing
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
No, I would never be sarcastic, really...
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
That depends on where i would be jumping, the experience of the person I would be jumping with, and the likelyhood that I might break something.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Rice Chex or Corn Flakes, whichever.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
I wear velcro shoes, always.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Mentally, yes, physically, no.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Mint mixed with strawberry, topped with brownies and crushed snickers bars.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? That depends on the person, sometimes it's the song they're playing on their CD player or iPod, and sometimes it's the way they greet me, it's all relative.
15. RED OR PINK?
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF?
What's not to like?
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
I'm close to everyone who matters.
18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Red, bare-foot .
19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The sound of my own typing and "Bow 2 Me" by The Consortium Of Genius.
21. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Why would i want to be a crayon?
22. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Wasabi and soy sauce.
23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
24. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Yes, Grandma sent this. Without her i wouldn't exist, of course i like her.
25. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Tennis and Curling
26. HAIR COLOR?
27. EYE COLOR?
28. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
29. FAVORITE FOOD?
Unagi on sushi rice.
30. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
I don't like scary movies (i do like creepy movies, though); whether or not I like happy endings depends on the context, if I'm watching something along the lines of Kate & Leopold or Never Been Kissed (both very good; Kate & Leopold is better, though) I want a happy ending, but if I'm watching something closer to The Outer Limits or The Twilight Zone, a happy ending is not preferable (an ironic one is).
31. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
10 Things I Hate About You
32. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
33. SUMMER OR WINTER?
34. HUGS OR KISSES?
Depends on the person.
35. FAVORITE DESSERT?
36. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
37. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
The Collected Short Stories of Arthur C. Clarke
38. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
A picture of raindrops.
39. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?
Good Eats and Dave The Barbarian.
40. FAVOURITE SOUND?
Good music (I'm especially fond of Queen, They Might Be Giants, Tom Smith, The Consortium Of Genius, Rob Balder, Abba, Luke Ski, Wierd Al, Tom Lehrer, DJ Particle, The Gothsicles, Blind Guardian, Nightwish, Sudden Death, Jefferson Airplane, Simon and Garfunkel, The Consortium Of Genius, Donovan, early Bob Dylan, Pete Seeger, Woody Guthrie, Raymond and Scum, Muddy Waters, Frank Zappa's instrumental stuff, The Kinks, The Who, just about anything by Richard O'Brian, The Consortium Of Genius, Herman's Hermits, The Monkees, Strong Bad, Limozeen, Sloshy, Metallica, Pink Floyd, OK GO, Suzi Quatro, David Bowie, Sweet, Slade, Poison, Quiet Riot, Cinderella, Led Zeppelin, Cream, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, The Clash, some of The Cure's poppier stuff, The Bee Gees, Bob Marley, U-roy, Jimmy Cliff, The Stone Temple Pilots, The Consortium Of Genius, Run-DMC, The Beastie Boys, The Fresh Prince and DJ Jazzy Jeff, LL Cool J, Parliament-Funkadelic, Carrie Dahlby, KC and The Sunshine Band, Kool and The Gang, Live, R.E.M, Jonathan Coulton, The Consortium Of Genius, Murray Gold, Mark Snow, Danny Elfman, Oingo Boingo, Duke Ellington, Shel Silverstein, Steve Martin, Eddie Murphy, The Chipmunks, David Seville, Jim Henson, John Denver, Elton John, Billy Joel, Billy Idol, Sara Evans, The Consortium Of Genius, Sesame Street, Nittle Grasper, Bad Luck, Yoko Kanno, Yoko Ono, John Lennon, John Linnel, Brian Wilson, The Barenaked Ladies, Peter Gabriel, Genesis, Yes, Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra, Adam Sandler, Iron Butterfly, Tommy James and The Shondells, Joan Jett, The White Stripes, The Killers, Pat Benatar, Chuck Berry, The Penguins, Dion and The Belmonts, Faith Hill, Tim Mcgraw, Dio, Aretha Franklin, Big 'n' Rich, Montgomery Gentry, Merle Haggard, Johnny Cash, Rod Stewart, ELO, Wicked, Grease, Neil Innes, The Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band, Monty Python, Eric Idle, Spinal Tap, Prince, Alice Cooper, Screaming Jay Hawkins, the cast of "Whose Line Is It Anyway?", Kiss, Buddy Holly, Jimi Hendrix, Lemon Demon, Lynard Skynard, Bo Diddley, Eagles, Motorhead, AC/DC, and The Consortium of Genius)
41. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
What kind of choice is this? The Rolling Stones are great musicians and good songwriters, but they aren't even close to being what the beatles were, while the beatles are great musicians and great songwriters, but they're somewhat overrated; the real question is "The Who or The Kinks?"
42. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
"Wherever I may roam, where I lay my head is home"
43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I'm funny, I'm smart, and I can sing. I am by no means humble, though.
44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Salem, OR (i think).
45. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
None, but i am looking forward to your comments on my answers.
Also, please visit http://consortiumofgenius.com, they're my new favourite band!