Sunday, July 01, 2007

The Stephen Report

I'm really sorry I haven't been updating [Posting? what's the word for that?] more regularly.

I just couldn't find anything in my life that's worthy of a blog entry, but then I thought "if people are reading about my life anyway, why shouldn't I just give you an update on my life? "

So here it is:

I found a really funny web comic, it's called Brat-Halla (sadly, it has nothing to do with German sausages) and it's about the Norse gods as elementary-schoolers, trust me it's really funny [I don't know the link off the top of my head, but I know it's at graphicsmash.com].

I finally watched Wayne's World, and it is most excellent (it's basically Bill & Ted, without the time-travel), I encourage everyone who hasn't watched it to either A) watch it because you can relate (I would not be surprised if I'm still living with my parents at 20... or 30), B) watch it for the awesome soundtrack, or C) avoid it like the plague, because you don't like bathroom humour [it's spelled with a U! I don't really understand what Americans have against the letter U].

I'm currently on vacation in Missouri.

I'm learning how to play the harmonica, so far I can play the first two lines of "when the saints go marching in" and a bit from "Touch Me" by The Doors.

I'm still working on my book, if I ever finish it I shall start an internet radio show (for which I have even picked out opening and ending themes) and a convention... thing.

The Killers are doing a concert in Houston (September 15), which I will hopefully be able to go to, if I end up going I'll talk about it in my next post afterwards. Rascal Flats is in concert in San Antonio on July 28. They are sooner, closer, and I like them better. Plus they have the added bonus of being one of my mom's favorites. I'll let you know if I get to go. (I didn't get to go, ah well, mom says i would hate going to a concert anyway)

I found a really addicting online game (okgo.net/rescuetheband).

I've been getting into something called wizard rock, the best to explain it is with this math equation: rock music + harry potter + a very geeky mindset = wizard rock, wizrocklopedia.com should explain it. I'm making a list of names I could use if I ever started a band (suggestions are welcome).

I've been watching Yu-Gi-Oh and Naruto The Abridged Series' (Naruto Abridged starts out stupid, but it gets really funny later on).

I went to see Spamalot, it was really hilarious, if a little bawdy (then again, Shakespeare's comedies were pretty bawdy, so there).

Nothing truly exciting has happened in my life lately (with the possible exception of Spamalot), but I figure if the bacon thing is blog worthy, then so is this.

So until next time, don't get your nose hairs caught in a burning trajectory over Moscow

Stephen

P.S. In regards to my last post, Luke Ski did a really funny song on the subject of bacon (lukeski.com under free mp3s).

No comments: