Thursday, April 12, 2007

Cleanliness is Next to Impossible

I would rather blog about taking a shower than actually take a shower.

Mom told me to go take a shower. I don't want to take a shower. She jokingly suggested that I blog about not wanting to shower.

I finished my lunch and happily walked to the computer.

"What are you doing?"

I am going to blog about taking a shower.

"No, I want you to go take a shower."

I will when I'm done blogging.

"No, go take a shower and while you are in there - think about what you'd like to blog about taking a shower."

~But I want to blog. BLOG! I want to blog. BLOG! blog, blog, blog, I want to blog! ~ (apologies to Twisted Sister).

Actually, I really just don't want to take a shower.

P.S. Yes, I took my shower. Mom was laughing so hard I actually got to blog first.

Yes, I used shampoo and soap.

I'm taking the 5th regarding clean underwear.

No comments: